lunes, 17 de septiembre de 2012

2nd Michael Jackson sighting in 24 hours: Eyewitness Report TRADUCCION: Michael Jackson segundo avistamiento en 24 horas: Informan testigos

A white Cadillac matching the description of the car that Michael Jackson is alleged to have been spotted in on three occasions over the past two weeks has now been seen in Dubois, Pennsylvania, a small town just 200 miles west of Athens, Pennsylvania where the superstar reportedly revealed himself to a shell-shocked fan just 24 hours earlier, telling her, “I’ll be back” – while flashing her the “peace sign” with his fingers.

GOLDEN: Hood ornament on the car Michael Jackson is alleged to be traveling the country in is said to be similar to this doll.

“It was a 4-door Cadillac Deville with a golden Elvis Presley hood ornament just like people have been describing,” a former U.S. Army veteran told me in a telephone interview from Dubois, a town of 8,000 people.

“The windows were rolled up and they’re tinted, so I can’t tell you that Michael Jackson was in the car. But it was broad daylight. I know what I saw.

“That hood ornament was something else – almost as big as a Barbie doll. I also noticed the car had a Tennessee  license plate but I didn’t get the numbers. I know there was an ’8′ on there, and maybe a ‘V’.

“It drove away pretty fast once I started staring. Whoever was in the car didn’t want me to come any closer, that’s for sure.”

The eyewitness said he was driving on Hoover Avenue when his car “made a funny noise” and he pulled into the parking lot at E.J. Mansell Stadium on the grounds of Dubois Middle School.

“I didn’t think anything about the Cadillac being in the lot,” he told me. “I didn’t pull up beside it, but I didn’t park that far away either – maybe 20 feet away.

“When I got out of my car, that hood ornament caught my eye.

“I remember laughing to myself, thinking it was pretty gaudy.

“But then I thought, ‘Wait a minute. That’s Elvis. Everybody’s talking about Michael Jackson being in a car with an Elvis ornament on the hood. And, hey, that’s a white Cadillac. Oh my God … is Michael Jackson in that car?’”

About that time, he said, the Cadillac’s motor revved and the driver popped it into gear.

“The tires squealed when they took off,” said the source, “and they were out of there. I jumped back in my car to go after them but by the time I got it started they were way up the road. I tried to take a picture with my phone but I was too slow and shaking and pretty much wound up with a picture of my foot.

“I called my girlfriend and even though she knows I don’t drink or do drugs, she said, ‘White Cadillac? Elvis Presley? Michael Jackson? Are you on drugs?’

“That’s how strange all of this is. But I’ve got no reason to lie. I like Michael Jackson but I’ve got nothing to gain from this. The truth is, if you use my name I’ll probably get fired. I work with the public. I have to be careful what I say. I can’t let people think I’m a nut.

“I’m not crazy,” he added. “And the only reason I’m saying anything is because I know his fans would want to know.”

The report comes after eyewitnesses claim to have spotted Jackson or his physical double:

- at Presley’s Graceland mansion in Memphis, Tennessee … in the white Cadillac.

- at Pepsi headquarters in Purchase, New York, for the second time in a month. He was whisked from the parking lot in a helicopter after the first sighting in early May. After the second sighting last week, he left … in the white Cadillac.

- in Athens, Pennsylvania, where he is said to have flashed the peace sign and mouthed the words “I’ll be back” after rolling down the white Cadillac’s window just a few feet away from a fan who was walking down a street.

The cascade of reports are fueling rumors that the King of Pop is alive – and not only that, he may be “telegraphing” a comeback tour three years after he was reported dead of a drug overdose on June 25, 2009.

EDITOR’S NOTE: If you’ve seen Michael Jackson we want to hear about it.  Use our REPLY boxes or participate in our poll.


TRADUCCION: Un Cadillac blanco coincide con la descripción del coche que Michael Jackson está acusado de haber sido visto en más de tres ocasiones en las últimas dos semanas se ha visto en Dubois, Pennsylvania, una pequeña ciudad a 200 kilómetros al oeste de Atenas, Pensilvania, donde la superestrella informes, se reveló a un fan de shock tan sólo 24 horas antes, diciéndole: "Voy a estar de vuelta" - mientras que su intermitente el "signo de la paz" con sus dedos.
ORO: Ornamento Hood en el coche de Michael Jackson está acusado de estar viajando por el país en el que se dice que es similar a esta muñeca.
"Fue un 4-door Cadillac Deville con un adorno de oro de Elvis Presley campana al igual que la gente ha estado describiendo," un ex veterano del Ejército de EE.UU. me dijo en una entrevista telefónica desde Dubois, un pueblo de 8.000 personas.
"Las ventanas estaban cerradas y que está teñido, así que no puedo decir que Michael Jackson estaba en el coche. Pero era pleno día. Yo sé lo que vi.
"Eso ornamento de la capilla era algo más - casi tan grande como una muñeca Barbie. También me di cuenta que el coche tenía una matrícula de Tennessee, pero no he tenido los números. Sé que hubo un '8 'de la existencia, y tal vez una' V '.
"Se alejó bastante rápido una vez que empecé mirando. El que estaba en el coche no quería que me acerques más, eso es seguro ".
El testigo dijo que estaba conduciendo en la Avenida Hoover cuando su coche "hizo un ruido raro", y se detuvo en el estacionamiento de EJ Mansell estadio en los terrenos de Dubois Middle School.
"No pensé nada sobre el Cadillac de estar en el lote", me dijo. "No me tire hacia arriba al lado de él, pero yo no aparcar tan lejos, ya sea - tal vez 20 metros de distancia.
"Cuando salí de mi coche, ornamento de la capilla que me llamó la atención.
"Recuerdo que me reí para mis adentros, pensando que era bastante llamativo.
"Pero luego pensé: 'Espera un minuto. Eso es Elvis. Todo el mundo está hablando de Michael Jackson está en un coche con un adorno de Elvis en el capó. Y, bueno, eso es un Cadillac blanco. Oh, Dios mío ... es Michael Jackson en ese coche? "
Por aquel tiempo, dijo, motor del Cadillac aceleró y el conductor lo metió en el engranaje.
"Los neumáticos chirriaron cuando le quitaron", dijo la fuente, "y que estaban fuera de allí. Salté de vuelta en mi coche para ir tras ellos, pero por el momento lo tengo empezado estaban camino hasta la carretera. Traté de tomar una foto con mi teléfono, pero yo era demasiado lento y tembloroso y casi terminó con una foto de mi pie.
"Llamé a mi novia ya pesar de que ella sabe que no bebo o consumo drogas, dijo,  "Cadillac Blanco? Elvis Presley? Michael Jackson? ¿Está usted en las drogas? "
"Eso es lo extraño de todo esto es. Pero no tengo ninguna razón para mentir. Me gusta Michael Jackson, pero no tengo nada que ganar con esto. La verdad es que si usas mi nombre probablemente voy a ser despedido. Yo trabajo con el público. Tengo que tener cuidado con lo que digo. No puedo dejar que la gente piensa que soy un loco.
"No estoy loco", agregó. "Y la única razón por la que estoy diciendo algo es porque sé que sus fans querrían saber."
El informe llega después de que testigos presenciales afirman haber manchado Jackson o su doble físico:
- Presley en Graceland la mansión en Memphis, Tennessee ... en el Cadillac blanco.
- En la sede de Pepsi en Purchase, Nueva York, por segunda vez en un mes. Él fue llevado desde el estacionamiento en un helicóptero después del primer avistamiento a principios de mayo. Después de que el segundo avistamiento semana pasada, dejó ... en el Cadillac blanco.
- En Athens, Pennsylvania, donde se dice que se dirigió el signo de la paz y la boca las palabras "Voy a estar de vuelta", después de rodar por la ventana del Cadillac blanco, a sólo unos metros de distancia de un fan que estaba caminando por una calle.
La cascada de informes están alimentando los rumores de que el Rey del Pop está vivo - y no sólo eso, él puede ser "telegrafiar" una gira de regreso tres años después de que fue reportado muerto de una sobredosis de medicamentos el 25 de junio de 2009.
NOTA DEL EDITOR: Si usted ha visto a Michael Jackson que queremos oír hablar de eso. Utilice nuestras cajas respuesta o participar en nuestra encuesta.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Tour Victory

Tour Bad

Tour Dangerous

Tour History

Documental This Is It

Algunos Exitos...